Concierge Services for Dressage Owners
In 2016, the USEF Dressage Department began providing concierge services for high performance horse owners at the events listed below.
- Nations Cup CDIOs
- FEI World Cup Dressage Finals
- FEI World Breeding Dressage Championships for Young Horses
- Observation Events for Team Selection (ie - WEG, Olympics, Pan Ams)
- FEI World Equestrian Games, Olympic Games, Pan American Games
- Note: Services will be provided if it is feasible within the confines of the event.
USEF Dressage staff will contact owners to provide the following information and services:
- Event schedules and start lists
- Hotel reservations – creation of a block of rooms if possible; owners will be responsible for hotel costs
- Travel information for closest airports, logistics, etc.
- Transportation to/from venue, hotel, and airport (coordinate possibly a shuttle or provide transportation options)
- Venue information
- VIP information – coordinate table purchases if owners would like to share
- Coordination of a social gathering for dinner/drinks